Products for Pitchers
Master your spin to dominate the competition
Future All-American Pitching Program
New to Pitching? Everything you need to learn to pitch, in 12 lessons
SpinDr in the NCAA
Future All-American Pitching Program
The Future All-American Pitching Program gives beginner pitchers everything they need to learn the fundamentals of pitching.
In this 12-lesson program, pitchers will learn:
- How to pitch with proper mechanics
- How to throw more strikes, more consistently
- How to pitch with more velocity
- 12 lessons that build, sequentially, on the mechanics taught in the previous lesson and practiced at home.
- The mechanics/motion of softball pitching is broken down step by step to allow you to focus on each part of the pitch. It may seem slow at times but remember that you are trying to build a rock-solid foundation. Your foundation is the key to your future success. What matters most is to find a routine that works for you. Once you figure that out, stick to it. Consistency is crucial to becoming the pitcher you were born to be.
- Once you are finished with the program, and if you have practiced the drills provided, you will be ready to pitch and compete at the 8u, 10u, or 12u level.
The Checkup Virtual Coaching Solution
Use our SpinDr coaches as a pitching coach or as another set of eyes alongside your existing pitching coach.
Personalized feedback on:
- Or BOTH!
How it works:
- Purchase The Checkup
- Receive your post-purchase email with folder links and upload instructions
- Shoot your video with your phone or camera;
- Send your video to your SpinDr coach by clicking on the folder link in the email and uploading your video to your unique Dropbox folder;
- Within 48 hours, receive customized video feedback via text or email of your spin/mechanics with accompanying proven drills/tips.
Access to the top pitching coaches in the world has never been easier or more affordable.
TWD Pitching Workouts Vol 1
40 pitching workouts for softball pitchers, by softball pitchers.
From Jamie Southern, former 4X D1 All-American, Team USA World Champion, private pitching coach for 20+ years, and current D1 pitching coach, these workouts are used by the top pitchers and coaches across the US and across the world.
Every workout can be classified into one of three areas:
- Mechanics (motion, spins, etc)
- Mindset (gametime situations for batters, umpires, strategy, etc)
- Self (breathwork, visualization, recruiting, etc)
Practice like the best and take your pitching performance to the next level.
A Game Changer
Elaine M, 12u Mom
Using this ball has been a game changer for us. My daughter first used it when learning to throw her rise ball. Learning a new spin with this ball only took three lessons. Without it, it may have taken us a month or more to master… She can use this ball inside when it rains, and we have used it in a hotel room to practice spins before a tournament.
The SpinDr Did Wonders
Jillian H, D1 Pitcher
This ball did wonders for my spins! I was able to clearly see the rotation of my spins with the flat surface, and it was nice to have the feeling that I was gripping a regular sized softball. I highly recommend it!
Recommend to Anyone
Randy M, 10u Dad
I would recommend the Spin Dr ball for anyone wanting to work on their spin. It provides instant feedback so you can make the adjustments to your pitches. I saw a big improvement after my daughter worked with Spin Dr.
Jamie Southern was a 4-time D1 1st Team All-American pitcher, USA Softball National Team member, 1st round selection in the NPF draft, high school and collegiate softball coach, and is a recognized expert for private softball pitching instruction. She understands what it takes to achieve pitching success at the highest levels of collegiate and professional softball and knows how to unlock a pitcher's full potential with proper spin mechanics.